History: SSS TMAS 2011
Download program of SSS TMAS 2011: Program SSS TMAS 2011 (188 kB)
I. Surface Magnetism on Atomic Scale
1. Prof. Markus Morgenstern (Physikalisches Institut B and JARA-FIT, RWTH Aachen University, Germany) "Spin detection by scanning tunneling microscopy"
2. Dr. Alexander P. Pyatakov (Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia) "Magnetoelectric phenomena on surface and interfaces in magnetic heterostructures"
3. Dr. Gabriela Herzog (University of Hamburg, Institute of Applied Physics, Hamburg, Germany) "Spin mapping and manipulation at the nanoscale"
II. Vibrational Spectroscopy and Chemistry of Single Molecules with STM Inelastic Tunneling
4. Prof. Karina Morgenstern (Leibniz University of Hannover, Institute Festkorperphys, Germany) "Single molecule manipulation"
5. Prof. Sergei G. Tikhodeev (Prokhorov General Physics Institute RAS, Moscow, Russia) "Inelastic Tunneling Current-Driven Motions of Single Adsorbates"
III. Model Heterogeneous Catalysis
6. Prof. George M. Zhidomirov (Prokhorov General Physics Institute RAS, Moscow; Boreskov Institute of Catalysis SB RAS, Novosibirsk, Russia,) "Charge states on surfaces"
IV. Structural Phase Transitions on Surface
7. Dr. Boris V. Andryushechkin (Prokhorov General Physics Institute RAS, Moscow, Russia) "Structural phase transitions in chemisorbed layers of halogens"
8. Prof. Alexander A. Saranin (Institute for Automation and Control Processes FEB RAS, Vladivistok, Russia) "Atom dynamics on reconstructed silicon surfaces"
V. Superconducting and strong-correlation systems
9. Dr. Tristan Cren (Institut des Nanosciences de Paris Université Paris 6, France) "Confinement effects in nanosized superconductors"
10. Prof. Denis Vyalikh (Institute of Solid State Physics, University of Technology, Dresden, Germany) "Electron f-d hybridization and fine structure of "f-bands" in rare-earth heavy-fermion materials"
VI. Low-dimentional systems including carbon materials
11. Prof. Sergei N. Molotkov (Institute of Solid State Physics RAS, Chernogolovka, Russia) "Symmetry Based Classification of 1D, 2D Electron Spectra"
12. Prof. Markus Morgenstern (Physikalisches Institut B and JARA-FIT, RWTH Aachen University, Germany) "Graphene on the nanoscale probed by STM"
13. Dr. Elena D. Obraztsova (Prokhorov General Physics Institute RAS, Moscow, Russia) "Nanophotonics based on SWNT and graphene"
14. Prof. Sergei V. Zaitsev-Zotov (Kotel'nikov Institute of Radio-engineering and electronics RAS, Moscow, Russia) "Electronic properties of quasi-one-dimensional systems in 3D, 2D and 1D"
VII. Quantum communications
15. Prof. Sergei N. Molotkov (Institute of Solid State Physics RAS, Chernogolovka, Russia) "Relativistic Quantum Cryptography"
16. Prof. Sergei P. Kulik (Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia) "Quantum information and entangled states"